How to Make a Difference at CCM
Volunteer opportunities available to help create CCM's newest approach to building family stability. Please click here for more information.
1) CCM has shelter and housing programs to aid families that for one reason or another find themselves homeless or imminently homeless. Right now, we have three of our homes in need of preparation for a family to move in. Our need is thorough cleaning and staging of furniture. Cleaning materials and supplies could be provided if you or your group cannot provide them. If you or a group you know of or belong to would like to help, please contact Tery Albright, CCM's maintenance coordinator at 704-786-4709 ext 853 or Lorie Williams, CCM's volunteer coordinator at 704-786-4709 x814. We have families applying for our programs and we would like to get them moving forward toward their recovery.
2) Mothers & Children Housing (MaC) - Answer phones and administrative duties Monday through Friday afternoons from 1-5PM
3) My Father's House (MFH)
1) Volunteer Receptionist - Wednesdays 1-4:30PM and to serve as a fill-in when others are out.
2) Childcare Volunteers - when programs are held in the evenings for parents, we need people to spend time with our kids - playing outside, playroom/playground, crafts, board games, etc.
3) Van Drivers - times/days vary depending on need. CDL not required.
To support the work of CCM with your financial contributions, please click here.
We are blessed by the amount of community support that we receive and we are especially thankful for the faithful support of all of our volunteers. On any given month we have more than 250 active volunteers, who are the heart of this ministry. When you volunteer at CCM, you inspire hope in the lives of those less fortunate.
Whatever your skills and time constraints are, we welcome your commitment to making a difference by donating your time. Each volunteer job opportunity requires a specific task and time commitment, from one-time projects to once a week responsibilities. Although we have a wide variety of volunteer opportunities the need in each of these areas fluctuates.
Please complete the Volunteer Application (pdf version) and return to address shown on the application.
Click here for the Volunteer Handbook.