Keys to Successful Collaborations with Charles Page
Charles Page - Cool Spring Center
Charles Page guides senior leadership and boards of directors toward becoming more positive, responsibility-based, successful organizations by:
- Discovering and leveraging their highest potential
- Breaking out of traditional restraints that discourage innovation, creativity, and leadership
- Setting goals and creating strategies for sustained, optimum organizational success
- Improving the way people work together
- Practicing actions, communication, behaviors, and thinking that improve fiscal sustainability
- Led, planned, and/or implemented strategic planning/thinking efforts with hundreds of for-profit corporations and nonprofit organizations from small, volunteer-only organizations, to large multi-county/statewide organizations
- Certified Building Better Boards consultant for Board Source® (formerly the National Center for Nonprofit Boards)
- Completed Strategic Restructuring Training by La Piana Consultants, Phase I & II
- Authorized Partner for Everything DiSC and The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team (both Wiley Brands)
Charles has shown a steady progression of leadership accomplishment over the past 40+ years, spanning Charlotte, North Carolina and the Southeast US. Twenty-five years were devoted to United Way of Central Carolinas as the senior staff responsible for the Community Building Division, Community Investment and Public Policy, Fund Distribution and Agency Relations, and the Capital Campaign Planning Board.
Charles left United Way in early 2005 and now leads Cool Spring Center, Inc. as president and senior facilitator. Cool Spring Center, an innovative company, specializes in the development of people, processes, and systemic solutions through strategic planning and leadership development in the Southeast USA.