Seniors are Desperate
Of the 2016 Food and Financial relief provided by
29% of households were senior adults aged 55 & over. 12% were 65 years & older.
Of the 2016 Housing recovery relief provided by
24% of households were senior adults aged 55 & over. 5% were 65 years & older.
Why do seniors seek services from CCM?
- They live alone due to loss of a spouse.
- They retire without adequate resources.
- The number of residents aged 65 and over is continuing to increase
- More women will survive their husbands.
- More of our elderly residents will outlive their limited life savings.