Creating your own project?
Go to our sign up form.
Enter project information and choose Creating My Own in the Project Number field.
Describe your project in the comments section.
Looking to help in your city?
Find a project from the list below and register.
- General landscaping
- Planting shrubs
- Picking up rocks
Number of Volunteers Still Needed - 8-10 adults/youth
Skills/Tools needed - Landscaping tools and shrubs will be provided.
- Cut/trim existing shrubs/plants.
- Plant new shrubs/flowers/plants.
- Spread new mulch or pine needles.
- Clean up yard debris/limbs.
- Rake and dispose of any leaves per city regulations.
Number of Volunteers Still Need - 6-10 adults/youth
Skills/Tools needed - rakes, shovels, gloves, brush cutters, trash bags, plants, mulch or pine needles
Approximate funding needed - $100-$200
Project Leader - Tery Albright 704-490-4250