Skip to content
This Help Now application is for Atrium employees and their households only. If you or a member of your household are not an Atrium employee, your Help Now application will not be accepted. Please click on the link on our home page at cooperativeministry.com to submit a CCM Financial Assistance application. The application is open from Monday-Thursday 9am-12pm.
Last 4 Digits of SSN#
Cooperative Christian Ministry (CCM) provides support for basic, food and housing needs through an agreement with your employer, Atrium Health. If you agree, CCM may share your employee identification number (Teammate ID) with Atrium Health in order to better understand employee needs. Details on the services you received will not be shared. Your agreement to allow the sharing of this information is voluntary and not required for you to access the services of CCM. If you are willing to share this information, please enter your Teammate ID below. By entering your Teammate ID below, you are giving CCM permission to share this information with Atrium Health.
Teammate ID Number:
Race/ Ethnicity of Applicant
Address Line 2
District of Columbia
Armed Forces Americas
Armed Forces Europe
Armed Forces Pacific
Please explain IN DETAIL the reason that you are seeking assistance.
Number of people in your household
Please list the names and ages of all Household Members
Type of Assistance needed:
Financial Assistance (Rent, Utilities, Medication)
Education & Support Services
Please select the type of Financial Assistance needed
I agree to the CCM Consent Form.
1) When you apply at CCM for assistance, we record the names, birth dates, social security numbers, and addresses of everyone in your household. It is your responsibility to provide this information and any other documentation we deem necessary to make a decision about your request.
2) This information may be shared with other organizations and service providers in our community. Organizations that we coordinate services and resources with include, but are not limited to, Cabarrus and Rowan Depts. of Social Services, the Salvation Army, Community Free Clinic, and area churches.
3) In order to help you, we may also need to contact your landlord, mortgage holder, utility company, oil company, employer, pharamcy, or any other resource providers for any reasonable purpose to help make a decision about your application and resolve your crisis.
4) If you contact a church or other organization for help, either now or in the months to come, that church may call CCM to verify your situation. By signing below, you give us permission to share information in your file with that church or organization.
5) I understand that by signing below, I am giving Cooperative Christian Ministry permission to obtain information pertaining to my household from the Cabarrus County Department of Human Services, which will include, but is not limited to, the Crisis Financial Assistance, Crisis Intervention, and Low Income Energy Assistance Programs.
6) CCM reserves the right to refuse its services (both now and in the future) to anyone under or appearing to be under the influence of alcohol and /or drugs, displaying a rude and/or threatening behavior or to any person who gives false, fraudulent, or misleading information to the Cooperative Christian Ministry for the purpose of obtaining assistance.
7) I certify that all information submitted/provided on this application is correct, to the best of my knowledge.
You have the right not to permit us to share any information with the organizations, businesses, and resources listed above, however, if you choose not to sign this Consent and Release Form, CCM cannot help you.
This Consent and Release Form is valid for two years from the last date signed. If you wish to revoke this consent and release, please contact our office.
*I authorize CCM to provide information to the above stated agencies and resources for the purpose of verifying information, determining the amounts required, committing funds, and paying bills in order to act on my application and in response to other organizations which I have approached for help.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Go to Top