How to receive Financial Assistance
Please note that you must have exhausted all other available resources before you can be considered for assistance. It may take several weeks to be contacted due to the current backlog. Please check your email for an application confirmation.
It is advisable that you provide:
- Your past due rent notice or past due utility bill
- Your picture ID
- Documents showing your current address
- Documents showing income and expenses for the current and previous months – i.e. pay stubs, receipts and bank statements
Additional Community Assistance
Cabarrus Health Alliance (CHA) offers a wide variety of services to our community. CHA currently has the ability to offer financial assistance to members of a specific population. Please carefully read the guidelines listed below before you apply for assistance. Please note any assistance received from CHA is not connected to CCM. This does not ensure approval and there is no guarantee for assistance.
Guidelines for CHA assistance:
- Applicant must be in recovery from substance use (alcohol or other drugs)
- Must be a resident of Cabarrus County
If you meet the above mentioned guidelines please apply by using the link below.