Our Crisis Center in Concord (246 Country Club Drive NE, Concord) serves as the warehouse for most of our food. We gladly accept all donations at that site from 9:30 am to 1 pm Monday thru Friday. Bring donations to the large garage door toward the back of the building. We will weigh the food and provide a receipt if requested.
Please note that CCM does NOT accept unsolicited donations of clothing, household items, or mattresses. Also, we cannot accept food donations that are left outside!
Other Donation Times and Locations
Monday and Thursday | 9 am – 1 pm
Saturday | 8:30 – 11:30 am
Donations accepted by appointment
Food Pantry Critical Needs
Currently, the pantry items we are in biggest need of are:
- Canned chicken and other canned meats (hash, chili, vienna sausages, etc.)
- Macaroni & cheese, pasta (other than spaghetti), pasta sauce, rice
- Canned corn, peas, carrots, potatoes, diced tomatoes, and mixed vegetables
- Peanut butter and soup
- Any kind of canned beans (baked, chili, kidney, etc.)
- Any canned fruit (mixed, peaches, pears, pineapple, etc.)
- Shelf-stable milk, cereal
As always, we especially seek low sodium, no sugar-added, and whole grain items.
Currently, we have plenty of:
Tuna and spaghetti