How to Donate Food
Our Crisis Center in Concord (246 Country Club Drive NE, Concord) serves as the warehouse for most of our food. We gladly accept all donations at that site from 9:30 am to 1 pm Monday thru Friday. Bring donations to the large garage door toward the back of the building. We will weigh the food and provide a receipt if requested.
Please note that CCM does NOT accept unsolicited donations of clothing, household items, or mattresses. Also, we cannot accept food donations that are left outside!
Other Donation Times and Locations
Monday and Thursday | 9 am – 1 pm
Saturday | 8:30 – 11:30 am
Donations accepted by appointment
Food Pantry Critical Needs
1) Any kind of canned beans (baked, black, pinto, kidney, etc.)
2) Diced tomatoes
3) Any kinds of canned vegetables, especially green beans and corn
4) Dried pinto beans
5) Canned fruit (except fruit cocktail)
6) Any kind of canned meats, except tuna!
7) Macaroni & cheese
8) Pasta sauce
9) Toilet paper and paper towels
As always, we especially seek low sodium items, no added sugar items, and whole grain items.
Currently, we have plenty of:
canned mixed fruit